Your home isn’t selling and perhaps you’ve considered hiring a listing agent to get the job done. Regardless of who you select, make sure the have the following qualities:
- Strong work ethic: setting and achieving goals
- Dependable: Consistently following through
- Positive attitude: Always looking for new ways to succeed
- Self-motivated: Working effectively with little direction
- Team – oriented: Working well with others to create win wins
- Effective communicator: Understands the benefits of clarity and communication
- Flexibility: Always adapting to new conditions
I am committed to these 7 qualities every day and have spent my career working with seller clients. I offer 14 day listing agreements to ensure the client remains in full control throughout the home selling process.
Here are a few career highlights:
- Jonathan’s average days on market: 19.4 YTD
- List to Sold price: 99.8%
- 13 years of award winning experience specializing in working with seller clients with 3 real estate licenses.
- Awarded “Top Agent” by the Washingtonian Magazine in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, & 2021
- Awarded “Top agents of Arlington” by Arlington Magazine 2019, 2020, 2021
- Regional real estate expert contributor with dozens of articles in multiple publications, including a regular column in the Washington Post Real Estate section.
- Featured on HGTV!
Contact me today and in 30 minutes I will show you how my approach gives your home the best opportunity to sell in the next 30 (or less) days! My appointments come with no obligation and are extremely confidential!